Ceci and Mel – an archive of obsession…
We spend far too much time photoshopping very badly, usually (but not always – we are a teeny tiny bit cosmopolitan) English cricketers, mostly Graeme Swann and David Bumble Lloyd, both of whom make us laugh immoderately. We expect the restraining orders are in the post.
The shops are (sort of) sorted – just click on the category you want on the right hand side:
- Ashes 2009 – Hurrah! England! Rah! Rah! Rah!
- Ashes 2010 – Whacked them again Yoicks!
- Bathtime Roulette challenge – good clean fun
- Birthday – e-cards created for friends whether they wanted them or not
- Bloggers moll – love reading cricket blogs
- Bumble – David Lloyd and the campaign to have him elected PM
- ColVILE – the VILEST man on the planet is demeaned
- Commentators – mainly Sky or TMS, are wrestled into drag and fancy dress
- County cricket – an ocean of photo-shopping goodness
- Cricket Films and TV – cricket and film collide together horribly
- ECB – we put the boot in
- England 2010 – making their way to the top (we may not be referring to 50 over cricket here)
- Fit for nothing – erm – miscellaneous
- Football – from the Football/Film crossover group at Facebook
- Musical chairs – cricketers and groups mashed
- No oil painting – shameless rip offs of dead artists
- ODIs – an English tragedy
- Old tours – ahem – old photoshops really
- Photostories – best viewed through a veil of alcohol
- South African tour 2009 – WARNING – may contain naked Kallis
- Swann — heroically chinned England spinner in unnatural poses
- Tweet tweet – cricketers (and cricket writers and snappers) tweet A LOT
- World Cup and ODIs – ragbag of stuff
You can also click on the tags. We haven’t quite got a grip on these so anything could happen.
We’ll probably add other categories but forget to add them on here.
Please feel free to comment – just remember we are sensitive flowers who can be cut down with an unkind word….