Ceci and Mel – an archive of obsession…
We spend far too much time photoshopping very badly, usually (but not always – we are a teeny tiny bit cosmopolitan) English cricketers, it used to be Graeme Swann and David Bumble Lloyd, both of whom made us laugh immoderately. We expect the restraining orders are still in place. Now Mel daily confunds facebook friends and fellow twits with cricket conundrums whilst Ceci admires far too many cricketers and frequently puts make up on them
The shops are (sort of) sorted – just click on the category you want on the right hand side:
- Ashes 2009 – Hurrah! England! Rah! Rah! Rah!
- Ashes 2010 – Whacked them again Yoicks!
- Ashes 2013 summer – Mayhem!
- There were no Ashes in the winter of 2013/14. So there
- Bathtime Roulette challenge – good clean fun
- Birthday – e-cards created for friends whether they wanted them or not
- Bloggers moll – love reading cricket blogs
- Bumble – David Lloyd and the campaign to have him elected PM
- ColVILE – the VILEST man on the planet is demeaned. Though compared to Danny Morrison he’s tiptop
- Commentators – mainly Sky or TMS and BBC online stalwarts, are wrestled into drag and fancy dress
- Conundrums – Mel’s groan inducing teasers (fnarr)
- County cricket – an ocean of photo-shopping goodness
- Cricket Films and TV – cricket and film collide together horribly
- ECB – we put the boot in
- England 2010 11 – making their way to the top (we may not be referring to 50 over cricket here)
- England 2012
- Fit for nothing – erm – miscellaneous
- Football – from the Football/Film crossover group at Facebook
- Musical chairs – cricketers and groups mashed
- No oil painting – shameless rip offs of dead artists
- Old tours – ahem – old photoshops really
- Photostories – best viewed through a veil of alcohol
- South African tour 2009 – WARNING – may contain naked Kallis
- Swann — heroically chinned England spinner in unnatural poses
- Tweet tweet – cricketers (and cricket writers and snappers) tweet A LOT. Grown into a bloody MAHOOSIVE section
- World Cup and ODIs – ragbag of stuff
You can also click on the tags. We haven’t quite got a grip on these so anything could happen. If you click on “Arse” you’ll probably get a photoshop of Giles Clarke
We’ll probably add other categories but forget to add them on here.
Please feel free to comment. One of us may remember to post the comments
Vaguely updated October 2014